Weather Delay: Field re-opens March 20th Print

From club secretary John Venneman:

"We are all aware that this year has seen some remarkably wet weather. I drove by Lake Allatoona yesterday and the docks were literally underwater. This rain has affected everyone, to include the good folks that are trying to get our field back in order so that it can be returned to us. They have just informed us that it will now be Wednesday before they can be done with everything they need to do to return the field to us. They apologize for the delay.... In the meantime, please do not plan to use the field until Wednesday, March 20, 2019. If something happens to change that, I will advise."